Wednesday 26 September 2012

What's your satsang?

As I sit in this business class lounge in Dublin airport I notice its very comfortable, efficient and all needs catered for in one room from the papers to the whiskey.
It makes me wonder, what is it I'm accepting in my life ?

Others in this room are totally comfortable, maybe even oblivious with the fact that as we sit here their are 1000's of people anxious, rushing and overwhelmed by their trip.

My inner satsang screamed could someone else use the room and I could swap. As kind and spiritual this may sound. It really isn't, what I was doing was making up reasons why others deserve it more than me.

I was ignoring the anxiousness and rush I feel and believing I can handle stress better than others and also that really I feel unworthy of a comfortable trip ... then bang it hits me ...

My inner satsang is things are meant to be hard. What Craziness ! I have a back ground tape playing out an affirmation that sounds like this " my life can't be easy, comfortable or special I don't deserve that "

When you look to judge as I did the others in this lounge, ask why am I so uncomfortable with this ? What is it telling me about me ?

I must go now, lap up first class, eat and drink and relax because I deserve it, as you do and we all do. So enjoy your karma , I am x



2 comments:

  1. Love this. so true...don't know how many times I have done this. Will be watching myself after this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can be so mild about this satsang its hard to spot.

    ReplyDelete