Wednesday 21 November 2012

Question: 
I find it so hard to trust any man in my life, I have never felt 100% with any guy, even if it feels really good at the start I don't trust him as soon as I realize I like him... So my question is .. whats wrong with me ? 

Answer: 
Firstly you are not 'wrong' sounds like something has taught you that men aren't trust worthy. 
This could be something you experienced personally and learn
t NOT to trust men, It could be something you picked up from someone else and saw them hurt and decided no way would that be you. Or it could be a self esteem issue.
Any of these three reasons explained that your behavior and fear is a form of self protection. Nothing wrong with self protection until the self protection becomes more harmful than what your trying to avoid.

Its great you have seen the issue, next step work out the why ... as soon as you know why you do this take some steps here are a few ideas,

♥ Do some self love work and remember to stay true to who you are so no matter what happens you still have lots of great things going on even if your love life isn't one of them.

♥ Decide to automatically trust instead of not trusting, trust that you will be ok no matter what trust in you not them ... so to speak ..

♥ do some meditations and relieve the anxiety

♥ attend some talk therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment